It’s Easy to Enter:
- Follow us on Instagram: @spriing_au
- Like & comment on the competition post & tag a friend who needs Spriings
- Tag as many friends as you like, 1 entry per tag.
- Share the post on your stories for an extra entry.
- Winner drawn 4pm October 7th 2022.
Terms & Conditions
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to Spriing and not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for administering the competition and contacting the winner.
The Competition: #Get Social with Spriing & Win
Entry Period: 3rd of September to 4th of October 2022 (Entries received after 04:00pm (ACT) October 7th 2022 will not be eligible)
Entry Requirements: 1. Must have tagged a friend on the competitions Instagram post, 2. Must have reacted (ie ‘liked’) the competitions Instagram post. Must be following @ Spriing_au at the time the competition is drawn, .
YOU WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE FULL POWER, CAPACITY AND AUTHORITY TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS. ENTRANTS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD (‘A MINOR’) YOU MUST HAVE PARENTAL/GUARDIAN APPROVAL TO ENTER AND FURTHER, THE PARENT/GUARDIAN OF THE MINOR MUST ALSO READ AND CONSENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ENTRY.
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these conditions of entry.
- The promoter is the Spriing Pty Ltd.
- In order to participate in the Competition, you must Like & comment on the competition post & tag a friend who needs Spriings and follow us on Instagram: @spriing_au.
- The winning entry will receive a free Spriing Kit.
- Staff of Spriing Pty Ltd and their immediate family are ineligible to enter.
- The Competition is only open to everyone with a valid Australian postal address (except point 5 above).
- You can enter as many times, one entry per friend tagged.
- The winner will be chosen by random ballot at 4pm on the 4th of October 2022.
- The judges’ decision is final and Spriing Pty Ltd will not enter into correspondence about why one or another entrant did or didn’t win.
- The winner will be notified via reply to the competition post.
- Spriing Pty Ltd will not be responsible for the winner not responding or seeing the post, and we have the right to choose an alternate winner should the winner not respond and claim the prize within 14 days.
- Prize will be delivered the following week after you have received a notification that you have won a prize and provided delivery address.
- The Competition is open for entry from 3rd of September 2022. Entries close 04:00pm (ACT) 4th of October 2022 (“the Entry Period”). Any entry received after the Entry Period will be ineligible.
- You enter this Competition at your own risk. Spriing Pty Ltd is not liable for any potential accident that may occur as a result of entering the competition, or using the awarded prizes. Spriing Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of claiming the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. All warranty claims should be taken up directly with the manufacturer of the prize.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Competition website and submitting an entry is your responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Spiing will not accept responsibility for late entries, ailed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including by not limited to electronic malfunction or damage to any network, hardware or software. Entries that are forged, incomplete, illegible or do not comply with the terms and conditions will be deemed invalid. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, Spriing Pty Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Competition. No responsibility is assumed for: any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries; or problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Your or any other persons computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials for this Competition. In the event of a dispute over an electronic entry, the prize will be awarded to the name on the entry form, not the owner of the email account or computer.
- Spriing Pty Ltd collects Your personal information in order to conduct the Competition. If the information requested is not provided, the entry may be deemed invalid. Spriing Pty Ltd respects Your privacy. Your personal details will only be used for the purpose of this Competition unless you nominate otherwise. Further information in relation to how UOW manages Privacy can be found at https://spriing.store/privacy-policy/.
- Spriing reserves the right to contact the winner for publicity purposes to request a photo of the winner and the prize, that may be published on Spriing Pty Ltd’s website and social media channels.
- Spriing Pty Ltd reserves the right to publicly promote all photos tagged with #spriinglife, and share them on our social media, website and other marketing materials.